Started Marketing my Website, never looked back.
Marketing your business through your website is one of the best decisions you can make, for the future growth of your business.
Using your website to reach the customers you want. Website marketing takes many different forms, however the basic ideas to use your website as the centre of your marketing. It is your website where you create posts related to your business & then share them on the website & across social media. This then drives traffic back to your website where you make the sale. You need to have an effective plan of action together. That is why started marketing my website now.
Once you have your website with the introduction to your business, your pages of information & everything else, you are ready for marketing. Email lists are the first thing. email is very powerful & people are happy to sign up to receive emails from you. Write regular interesting mails for your customers. consider using a mail plugin such as Mailchimp. Next are your chosen Social Media platforms.
- Have you website looking great & with well written introductions, pages & posts.
- Collect email addresses & connect with clients.
- Choose your social media platforms.
- Connect with your customers regularly.
Making your website look good, load fast, have interesting content & something to sell, is the first step. Once this is done the other areas can be concentrated on. Next up is SEO on your website. This needs the initial work to setup up everything correctly & then to continue with posts following, best practise. Once the basics of SEO are setup you can then continually tweek your posts to improve things. You can then share your very interesting, optimised post to Social Media Platforms. Once you are here you can then think about digital advertising.Then print business cards, menus etc.
- WEBSITE MARKETING. USING YOUR WEBSITE TO REACH THE CUSTOMERS YOU WANT.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION OR SEO
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING. CONNECT WITH A REFINED GLOBAL OR LOCAL AUDIENCE WITH ENGAGING CONTENT.
- PRINT & DIGITAL DESIGN. HOW YOU LOOK IS HOW CUSTOMERS SEE YOU.
- ADVERTISING. CONNECT WITH A REFINED GLOBAL OR LOCAL AUDIENCE WITH ENGAGING CONTENT.