Write blog posts to get customers to your website.
When you write blog posts regularly, it keeps your website active, users engaged & success for your business.
To Write Blog Posts with a combination of creative writing & article writing for search engine visibility is an art. Blog Posts get you noticed by great content & correct data in the correct format. Content gets notice on search engines when you write within the rules. (The rules of search engines). Great blog posts can transform your business.
Blog posts let people know what is going on. These are a very effective ways to bring customers from social media to your website to close sales. Easy commentary with catchy text & pictures to get your message across. Blog posts on WordPress need to be at least three hundred words long. They need a subject, this subject is the Key Phrase. There are rules to follow when writing blog posts & it is important to know the basis of these before you start. This is all related to SEO. Not only do we want the posts to read well to our customers we also need them to be indexed by search engines.
- Pick a topic to write about & make sure you have a lot of information.
- Research to find the most appropriate key phrase that you will use.
- Add the post to your WordPress website &. set it to ‘Draft’.
- Edit the information & check the suggestions from Yoast SEO plugin.
This gives an idea of how long it takes to write different types of blog posts according to your requirements. Please contact use to discuss hourly rates.
- Writing & posting a short blog post (with keywords etc) – 1 hour to 2 hours
- Writing & posting a short, in-depth blog post (with keywords etc) – 2 to 5 hours+
- Writing & posting a long, researched, quality blog post that will have engagement (with keywords etc) 5 to 20 hours+